so i’m editing pics here from our trip to wyoming earlier this month. i’ve been sitting here for and hour and a half and i’m not even done with the pics. so i’m giving up. and i’ve got nothing else to blog about that will be a quick and easy one tonight. so instead, you get random!
– i talked to my sister via skype last night. this is a big deal for me as she just had my newest nephew and she lives in australia now and its just so far away! she’s helping me out with the biz now – emails and ads and such – and i love that we get to communicate every day!
– the kids are taking their second round of swim lessons this week and are doing great! this is their year! it is so fun to see them loving it and i can’t wait to take them to my parents’ house at the lake later this summer.
– we’re still staying with my bff nicole and her family. i still have to wipe my mouth from drool every time i walk into her door. i will be taking pics of every little detail to share with you. that is if we can get a clearing from all 7 kids at one time!
– braided bangs are all the rage, did you hear? what? that was last year’s style? oh well, me and my girls are rocking them all summer.
– i am crazy sore from yoga yesterday. so sore that i’m thinking even a run might loosen me up and make me feel better. *gasp*
– we’ve been eating yummmm every day as nicole is a great cook. my poor family will be so bummed to get home to my cooking reality – blah.
– i’m working my little hands to the bone making bloom belts while we’re here. i’m hoping to have 23 for the queen bee market on august 6th in san diego. wish me luck – those suckers take forever to make!
– silas’ birthday is next week. guess what i’m doing for his party? nothing. yes, you read that right – nuh.thing. i’m having major guilt over this, but i am tapped out and we’re just going to do a small birthday day celebration with our family and nicole’s. i know he won’t know the difference, but i do. its not about me, right?
– we’re also getting more petal drop necklaces done while i’m here – yay!
– target opened in our town last week. i was semi impressed. i didn’t find much of anything. yet i still gave them $75 of my money as i walked out the door. how did that happen?
– i seriously love bend (oregon). i keep thinking that i could move here. then i remember how far we’d be from family and friends and our church. then i change my mind. i saw a sign today that said the hardest part about coming to bend is leaving bend. so true.
– ok, off to bed soon. all 3 of my kids tuckered out nicely tonight after hours and hours of swimming! thank you swimming for doing the hard work for me!