happy birthday to me!

Source: rosalindafrank2.blogspot.com via Kathy on Pinterest

sounds like a good idea to me!

let’s celebrate my birthday today with a little gift for you!

i wake up every morning, blessed to be married to the love of my life, mama to my 3 babes, and owner of a shop that makes me happy to work.

do you hear that?  happy to work!  i love what i do and its because of my blog readers and my oh so loyal customers – you guys are awesome!

so take 15% off all your orders over $34 today until midnight (today’s my 34th birthday – how did that happen?!) – yay!

use code BIRTHDAY at checkout!

Comments

Happy, happy birthday, Lindsey!! Enjoy the day.

Happy Birthday Lindsey!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday!

Stephanie says:

You have such an amazing attitude, so upbeat and inspiring.

Happy Birthday

Happy, happy birthday!

Colleen says:

Happy Birthday : )

Happy birthday! :-)

Hey, happy birthday! Love your blog.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Lindsey!!!!

Nadir@StitchSense says:

Happy Birthday Lindsey! I enjoy your blog & shop so much! I hope its the best birthday yet!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and may all your birthday wishes come true!

Happy Birthday!!! My 32nd b-day was on May 26. My son asked how old I was and then said, “I think you’re too old to take care of us now.” Ha! Funny kid. :)

Have a fabulous special day C:

dude, you’re old.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!!! *muah*

Happy Birthday pretty lady!!!!! I hope it’s as sweet as you!!!!!!!!

Wishing you a most special day with your loved ones!

Happy Birthday Linds! I hope you have an amazing day! You are a spring chicken compared to me so live it up girlfriend! :)

paige

Happy birthday to you!! Such a spring chicken you are!

Happy Birthday to you! I hope that you have a wonderful day!!!!

Enjoy!

Happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday!! I’ve been following you for a while and I swear you and I have the same closet!! I just brought out my orange pants the other day!!

I hope you have a fabulous birthday!!
    Amy~

How funny today is also my birthday:) my 33rd birthday !

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is wonderful!

charmaine says:

Have a wonderful and fun filled birthday Lindsey. Love your Blog!!

Have a very happy, wonderful birthday, Lindsey!

Happy Birthday Lindsey! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Have a wonderful and special 34th year. YEAHYYY!

Happy Birthday Blessed One…………………….You are so young!!!!!

Tiffany says:

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful day with your lovely family :)

Happy Birthday to an amazing and true inspiration of a woman! I adore your blog and finally made my first purchases today from your shop. I’m so happy you weren’t sold out of some of my favorites so I could bless you with one more order on your day :) Keep on doing what you’re doing and may you be blessed beyond measure in all the years to come! xoxo

Have a wonderful birthday, Lindsey!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy happy birthday!! Will miss seeing your this weekend. Have fun at the beach!

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

Happy Birthday…enjoy your day!

happy birthday!! i hope you have a wonderful day with your kiddos!

i am the 39th commenter because i will be eh hem 3.9. this year. 34!! when did that happen. crazy. CRAZY! you were 15 when i came on the scene. braces, kool-aid hair coloring, uggs worn with every ensemble…and now you are 34!

i am grateful that i have had the priviledge to watch you grow more and more beautiful in christ with each new year.

love you!

Happy, happy birthday! I thank you so much for your fabulous and inspirational blog posts! =)

Happy Birthday!! I hope it’s super-fantastic.
    ~FringeGirl

Happy Birthday blessings to you. !!!.. Your 34? my youngest son is 34 and just made me a grandma for the first time.. So see there is tons to celebrate.. ha ha..
    Love, Gweny

Happy Birthday!!! Hope its a great one!! 34 is still so young!! and you look great =)

Happy Birthday, I love celebrating my birthday the whole week.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday…. cha cha cha!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Danyelle says:

Wishing you the best of days!

Happiest of all the birthdays to you! Thanks for sharing life with all your readers. I love reading your posts! Hope you had a fabulous day! :)

happy birthday, lindsey! enjoy your day!!!

i echo the other comments – it’s really fun and interesting to read your blog and see your creativity – thanks for sharing!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that you had an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!