shop update!

messenger bag from the pleated poppy

just popping in quickly to let you know i added more messenger bags to the shop last night!

i know lots of you have been waiting for awhile to snag one of these before they sell out.  a couple quick ways for you to be of the first to know:  follow me on twitter and also like me on facebook.  i always give first notice in those 2 places!

pencil pouch from the pleated poppy

i have also been adding pencil pouches to the shop that coordinate with the messenger bags – i think they are so pretty!  this oblong shape comes in handy for organizing your bag, from pens/pencils, to makeup, to corralling receipts.

Comments

Love that red fabric! These bags are so cute!

Love this bag (dig the starfish pattern) Would love to see a nautical theme messenger bag. I’ll keep checking back. Love your shop.

Followed the link from The Small Things blog to your shop/blog…such cute stuff! I loved the cute iPad cover and the cute lipstick bags.

Mary Beth says:

Found you through The Small Things blog!!! Love your bags and colors!!! Will be spending lots of time with your blog!!!

Another smallthingsblog find! :) These small bags are sooo cute and perfect for makeup!

Love the flower belts! Thanks for running a promo with Kate!

Jordan black says:

Love the ruffled scarves!! Thanks for the promo!

Found you through The Small Thing Blog. Love your stuff so cute

Super Cute pencil pouches! Perfect for makeup!

Krystal says:

So many cute items:) I really like the iPad covers and the makeup zipper pouches:) so adorable:)!

I LOVE the messenger bag, grey with lime and aqua! It’s so perfect!

Janelle says:

Referred from the small things blog…such cute stuff!

April Simon says:

I LOVE the petal drop necklace!! Super cute stuff!!

Hi – found you from thesmallthingsblog – love the Sunnies Case!

Gretchen says:

I love the bag at the top of this post!!! I checked you out from Its the Small Things blog. Love your zippered pouches!

Your work is beautiful! I love the bloom belt! So cute! And I love reading all the wonderful things you do with your family. It’s an inspiration for my future family:)

Love your scarves and little pouches. My purse would LOVE to be filled with them :)

My favorite is the messenger bag in chocolate brown chevron with sash :-)

I really love your messenger bags, especially this one pictured on The Small Things Blog :)

Crystal says:

Love your style and creativity!

I love your products! I can’t wait to make my first purchase. You are so creative :)

Stephanie says:

I love the zippered pouches! SO cute!

I really like the petal pushers…and the pencil cases!

Love the zippered chevron pouch featured at The Small Things blog!

That pencil pouch is adorable! :-) You are awesome.

I told myself as soon as more were available I would order my first pleated poppy item! So many tough choices with all the different fabrics but the lime green chevron won, so excited!!!

Alisia Domer says:

Love the messenger bag and the pencil pouch! So cute!

Morgan Nichols says:

I love your zipper pouches! Saw them on The Small Things Blog and they are just adorable!! :)

Joanne Webb says:

I love your tissue holder! Too cute.