***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
it’s that gift giving time of year again!!! if you stress over your list of loved ones, and struggle to find the perfect gift for birthdays or the holidays, fret no more. 25 creative bloggers have gathered together to share THEIR favorite things in a gift giving guide, and nearly all of the items are under $25! this list can offer a long lasting gift guide to refer back to when you need that special gift, along with links to where you can get them. sometimes, giving a practical household item is just as exciting as the extravagant gift you are stress-fully looking for, but we also have super cutesy and impractical, too!
i am so excited to share my favorite things, along with these other creative bloggers. even more fun, is that you have the opportunity to win a gift basket mailed right to your door!
here’s what to do:
- take a quick glance at the gift collage below
- scroll to the bottom to see mine up close with details and links to buy my favorite items
- enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below ($125 value)
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- look around and enjoy the sites of the 25 creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
9. Lil’ Luna
10. Lolly Jane
11. Love the Day
13. Or So She Says
20. The Idea Room
24. Vintage Revivals
1. i am a sucker for a deal, and target’s dollar bin rarely disappoints! i love their wrapping paper for a few reasons: it is a shorter roll, so it fits easily in my storage space; it is a thick roll, so you get a lot of paper for that buck; the designs are so fun! in my basket will be this fun faux bois paper and newspaper look. i grabbed a bunch of rolls for myself and i think i will use them for christmas wrapping with some yarn bows!
3. i’m not only a sucker for a deal, but also for pretty colors! these paper clips come from staples and have the best selection of colors!
4. washi tape + target = awesome. some people struggle to find it, but its always in the office supply section at my target. it also comes in reds and blues, but the green is my favey fave.
5. another dollar section i love: michaels. i am a notetaker/doodle maker so i love having a little notebook tucked in my bag. they have fun new designs every season and for just a buck you can’t go wrong!
7. this is a tea towel i made originally for dayspring, and have had a few tucked away for special occasions such as this! while these are no longer available, i will have holiday tea towels listed in my shop this week!
8. a set of 2 posy pins are a fun addition to a gift (as a package topper even!) or to stuff into a stocking. these are fun in pairs on a denim jacket or pinned to a scarf or hat in the chilly winter months.
9. my foldover clutches have been a hit in my shop! this is one of my original samples. it is great for organizing a large purse, or to use as a small purse on its own. it can hold a phone, keys, wallet, sunnies and a bit more – aren’t the colors fun?!
10. i don’t go a day without burt’s bees chapstick. my mac lip liner and a coat of burt’s is my daily routine. they have lots of yummy flavors, but the classic is my favorite. you can buy a multi-pack at target in the beauty section and stuff everyone’s stockings!
11. bubble necklaces are still the rage and i am loving mine. groopdealz sent me this one to pass on to you! if you sign up for their daily emails, you can get amazing deals on so many fun necklaces!
12. cloud confetti from raising up rubies are so fun! actually, anything from her shop is amazing!
be sure to hop around to the other amazing blogs and enter their giveaways as well!