After the smashing success of last year’s Favorite Things Giveaway, we are back for another round. That’s right – we have gathered up our favorite things to give away, and YOU have the opportunity to win them! Not only is this giveaway a fantastic way to drum up gift ideas for anyone and everyone on your list this year, it is a great Wish List Idea Generator for yourself as well. Every single giveaway basket is chock full of fabulous, tried-and-true, favorites and gift ideas. Even if it’s a treat, always fun to give to a friend with a note that says, “Enjoy one of my favorites” for Christmas, birthdays, or just because.
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of thecreative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their favorite things gift. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.
1. Bombshell Bling//2. BruCrew Life//3. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke//4. Click It Up A Notch//5. Crazy Little Projects//6. Diary of Dave’s Wife//7. Eighteen25//8. I Heart Nap Time//9. Kojo Designs// 10. Landee See, Landee Do// 11. Live. Laugh. Rowe.//12. Lolly Jane//13. Love the Day// 14. Lil’ Luna//15. My Sister’s Suitcase//16. NoBiggie//17. Or so she says…//18. Six Sisters Stuff//19. Something Swanky//20. Tatertots and Jello//21. The 36th Avenue//22. The Dating Divas//23. The Girl Who Ate Everything//24. The Idea Room//25. The Pleated Poppy// 26. Thirty Handmade Days// 27. Tidy Mom // 28. Your Homebased Mom// 29. A Pumpkin and a Princess
i just love the idea of sharing my favorite things with you! i feel like it gives you a better idea of who i am and what i love, quirks and all!
i can’t wait to give this batch of goodies to one of you!
i started out by shopping a couple of my local favorite stores: target and world market. i basically shopped the aisles and grabbed my standard favorites and new items that caught my eye. it was really fun!
let’s start with the tasty goods. my sister-in-law introduced me to good earth sweet & spicy tea. its like big red gum in the form of tea – so yummy! i love a few drops of hazelnut syrup in my coffee every morning, and i love the tiny size of this bottle! 100 grand is my all time, hands down favorite candy bar, but its not always easy to find, so a snickers bar and rolos will just have to do. i really love them, too! and i also included one of my favorite free prints from rooted in paper. these goodies all sit on the cutest cake plate from word market.
here come some of my random favorites: the red and pink cocktail napkins represent my love for unexpected color combinations and for print. notebooks are a necessity in my life, and i love the print on this notebook. the 2 rolls of washi tape are just for fun (who doesn’t love washi tape?), and the covergirl mascara is a daily essential. a tube of it was in a swag bag a few years ago at blissdom and i have been hooked ever since!
this owl cookie jar from target was a steal (around $15). i really wanted to paint it for you, but i thought that it might be a fun project for you to do or keep it white, which is really pretty, too! i always wear tall socks and i love wearing fun prints: polka dots, stripes and argyle. burt’s bees chapstick is always on hand – one at home, one in my purse, one in the car. i am a huge fan of the packaging of meyer’s cleaning projects. unfortunately, my husband is so sensitive to strong scents that i had to dump out my soap and fill it with generic hand soap – boo! but at least i get to enjoy the cute packaging everyday at my kitchen island sink. i have worn wet n’ wild nail polish since i was a little girl. always hot pink. but this time i found a great color that was bright pink with a hint of coral – love! the tiny green colander is the same one i was gifted from my good friend for my birthday last year. i use it almost daily to wash strawberries and blueberries for my breakfast – its the perfect size!