do you follow becky at clean mama? i am constantly amazed at how organized and tidy her house is. i love her instagram feed because she breaks keeping up with the housework down into small bite-sized pieces. plus her organic cleaning recipes are great and they work! if you’ve never met her, pop on over to her feed and get inspired!
i love that she shares the love too. her blog is full of free printables to help you get started. i just love pretty to do lists! my favs are her menu planning list (because dinner always sneaks up on me!), the project planner, and her done list (so much better than a to-do list. i need positive reinforcement!).
if you’re like me, a clean house is soooo much more relaxing. i can actually put my feet up without feeling guilty about all the things i haven’t done. so i was really excited to hear about clean mama’s latest project!
becky recently launched her own homekeeping society to help her followers get on track with getting or keeping their house in order. the homekeeping society is a monthly download or a mailed packet (if downloading and printing isn’t your thing or you don’t have time)
here’s what it comes with each month:
- INSTRUCTIONS – tells you how many pages to print out of each page and suggestions for implementing and making the pages work for you
- COVER PAGE – with the month and the inspirational quote for the month – great for putting in your binder or homekeeping notebook
- HOMEKEEPING FOCUS page – every month will focus on a room or area in the home (February is the master bedroom) – this page lays it out and gives you room for making your own adjustments and goals
- TO DO LIST – every month features a new, and highly functional to do list
- DAILY PLANNER PAGE (Sunday start and Monday start)– great for those busy days (or every day!) includes schedule, to dos, notes, and a space for meals
- WEEKLY DOCKET– Use the weekly docket to see your whole week and schedule on a page
- MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK WITH A SHOPPING LIST- make a menu plan and take it with you
- MENU PLAN FOR THE MONTH – always includes a list for recipe ideas or ingredients to pick up
- 2 MONTHLY CALENDARS (1 blank, 1 pre-filled) – suggested daily cleaning tasks, weekly cleaning tasks, rotating cleaning tasks, organizing suggestions
- SEASONAL PREPARATION PRINTABLE – a helpful seasonal prep printable is always included in the monthly subscription – perfect for placing in a binder (February is a rotating cleaning checklist)
- KITCHEN SINK QUOTE– the quote for the month – 5×7 – frame and put at your kitchen sink or tape to your fridge to give you a little motivation and inspiration for the month
- INFORMATION PAGE – this month includes an IMPORTANT CONTACTS PAGE – fill them out and save in a family info section of your homekeeping binder or notebook and you’ll have a complete information section (insurance, 401K, etc.)
i love that i don’t have to think about it and it just comes to my inbox each month. print and put it in a pretty binder. done.
i’m super excited to offer all pleated poppy readers 25% off their first month of the homekeeping society. this will count towards the month of march which will be available via download on feb 20th or mailed to you on the same date. just use code 25homekeepingsociety at checkout to receive 25% off your subscription.